Check In Transfer In



Check-in Hotel
Well, everybody. Now we arrive at Santika Hotel. Please come along with me to the lobby. Alright everyone, welcome to Santika Hotel and please wait for me here for a moment, while I am coming to the front office now
Receptionist
Good Evening. I am Azep from Topeng Wisata Tour & Travel. I accompany my group, the group is Tulip Group from Netherland and there are 30 person. And this is the hotel voucher.
(ok, this is your room list and this is your room key)
May I see the bell captain to handle our luggage ?
(*bell captain ) Can you help me to handle our luggage ? Yes, of course. Our luggage is on the bus. The name of our bus is Metropolitan bus which has blue colour and red striping and the police number is E 1234 FX. Please bring our luggage to the lobby. Thank you

In the lobby
            Well, ladies and gentleman, thank you for waiting me here. Now I would like to give the room keys but before, I would like to tell you some information. In this hotel you will have twice dinner at Lezato Restaurant at 1st floor in this hotel. For diner, this restaurant will be open at 6.00 pm – 09.00 pm. And for breakfast, this restaurant will be open at 5.00 am – 09.00 am. Everyone, this hotel provides some facilities such as Wi-Fi, swimming pool, telephone just only use in hotel with free of surcharge. But if you want call out from this hotel you will get surcharge. Beside that, this hotel also provides other facilities such as pub, bar, laundry, fitness centre and the others but of course you must pay with your own. And everyone if you need something or have trouble with service and facilities just call the front office staff or duty manager of this hotel. Don’t hesitate.
            Well everybody, I just remind you that tomorrow we will have city tour program.In  our city tour program we will visit some interesting places in this city such as Red Mosque Panjunan, Vihara Welas Asih, Kasepuhan Palace, Masjid Agung Sang Cipta Rasa, Sunyaragi Cave and Trusmi. Because we will visit some holly place for local people such as mosque and temple or vihara, I recommend you not to wear mini dress or cloth to respect the local people especially the Muslim and Chinese budist. Our program will start at 08.00 am, so you must be ready in the lobby at 07.30 am (repeat). And I will wait for you here. Don’t worry to be late, because you will hear morning call in this hotel around at 06.00 am.
            Well,  Mrs. Elisabeth, if you or your group have some problem you can call me and it’s my business card.
            Well, everybody, I would like to give you room key based on the rooming list. Then you can take your luggage and after that please follow the bell boy to go to your room. Well…
1.      Mrs. Juliet, and your couple,  room number 401 and this is your room key. Have a nice day
2.      Mrs. Natalie and your couple room number 402 and this is your room key. Have a nice day
3.      Mr. Jonathan and your wife, room number 403 and this is your room key. Have a nice day
4.      Mr. Albert and your wife, room number 404 and this is your room key. Have a nice day
5.      Mrs. Elizabeth and your couple, room number 405 and this your room key. Have a nice day
6.      Etc.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tour Commentary of City Tour (on Board)

TOUR COMMENTARY OF TRANSFER-IN

PERENCANAAN ASPEK PRODUKSI